- Temperatures on Venus can get up to:
a: 32 F --- b: 860 F --- c: 710 F--- d: 190 F
- Saturn has ___ moons.
a: 6 --- b: 25 --- c: 17 --- d: 18
- Sunspots appear when:
a: an object collides with the sun --- b: there is a burst of extremely hot matter --- c: the suns's magnetic field is concentrated --- d: the people that live inside the sun have too much pollution.
- The Great Red Spot on Jupiter was first seen in:
a: 1664 --- b: 926 --- c: 1924 --- d: 1955
- Titan has an atmosphere consisting of:
a: nothing --- b: mainly carbon dioxide --- c: nitrogen and methane --- d: hydrogen and ammonia
- Of about what magnitude is Neptune when seen from Earth?
a:12 --- b: 7 --- c: 8 --- d: 6
- Which planet has a day that is longer than its year?
a: Venus --- b: Uranus --- c: Neptune --- d: Mars
- What is the enormous volcano on Mars that is bigger than any mountian on Earth?
a: Mt. Olympus --- b: Solis Lacus --- c: Olympus Mons --- d: Deimos
Many More Questions Coming Soon!